Tuesday 22 May 2012

Frustrating Day

Trying to relax after a very long and lengthy "discussion" over the phone with our cable/phone/internet service provider.  In the end it turned out that owed me a credit and it was their equipment that was the problem.

Still in vacation planning mode.  Today I was able to make up a few posters and designs for t-shirts I want to make for our trip.  97 days and counting.  It cannot come fast enough.

While my hubby shares my excitement, just not as openly as me.  I know he is looking forward to getting away and having some fun.  The last time we went to Disney was a blast and I am sure, since this time won't be our first time staying on property.  And since we now are "in the know" about a bunch of tricks of Disney traveling. Again did I mention how excited I am?
Just a little pic of a Stitch.jpg I made using a paint program to change the wording on the sign.  It now says "Production: Ingram Disney Vacation Date: Aug/Sept 2012".  Not sure yet what I am going to use him for, but I made a couple of other decorations and posters.  So we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment