Sunday 11 December 2011

So Glad the Week is Over,,,

So after a double stay in the hospital and even a trip to see my in-laws in Kingston.  I am very glad to see the end to this week. And although I am a big fan of the holidays.  I find myself wishing they were over already.  Part of my just wants to get past all the craziness and get back to normal.  Which is very much not like me.  I used to live for Halloween and Christmas.  But this years our Halloween was a bust with no trick-or-treaters and Christmas just seemed to be looming in the distance like a scare thing you "have to do" and can't avoid. 

My husband and I have decided to go light on the gifts this year.  We always say that and never do it.  But I honestly think i might just do most of my shopping on the day after Christmas when the stores are not marking up their prices.  We'll have to see what happens.  Only a few weeks to go... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment