Tuesday 7 August 2012

Almost there....

So now we have our room vouchers, extra tickets and Magical Express package. We are down to 20 days to go!  Getting excited.  But also just wanting to get there and try to relax.  I have been working so much lately.

When I am home I am wondering why I not working and don't know what to do with myself.  It's also getting impossible to sleep in.  As you can see I am writing this blog at 7:32am.... those who know me well enough are looking at me like I am crazy.  But this what happens when you constantly start work at 6am all the time.

Day shifts are nice.  Very glad to be off midnights.  But I do miss a bit of the freedom during the day that midnights gave me.  What I don't miss though is the very strange sleeping hours and having to switch my days around on the days off I had.

For the trip so far I have a bit of thing ready.  If I had my way I'd be already packed.  But Chuck won't let me. >.< Which is understandable.  Can you tell I am ready to go?

Something else going through my head lately is that the holidays are coming up.  I can't wait!  I don't like months without holidays in them.  I am a huge Halloween and Christmas person and like to go all out.  Hopefully I will get the chance to this year.

Listening to "Root Before Branches"  Glee Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment