Saturday 18 August 2012

Itty...Bitty...baby steps.

So after my last blog things are going slowly but surely back to normal.  At least I am hoping so.  Never want to go through anything like this again.  Now I am not saying that things are perfect and all "la la land" or anything.  Like I said things take time.  The fights have stopped which is good.  And communications has started it's rebuilding process. 

This incident has also given me a chance to sit back and take a looooooong look at myself, my life and the things I want for my family, and me.  I do understand that again things will take time.  Nothing happens over night.  Well unless you win the lottery and then you can make things happen over night.  But that's another pipe dream.

On a more positive note, 10 days until we leave for our trip.  So that is keeping me going! As well as the support from a lot of friends and family.  Soon I will be able to once again feed my addiction to WDW!

No comments:

Post a Comment