Friday 10 August 2012

Shattered

That is the only way I can describe this blog.  Shattered.  As well as hurt, sad, but also angry and seriously pissed off.  I found out some very awful things yesterday about someone that has claimed to be my friends.  And if you read my last post.... I have trust issues and don't have a lot of people to talk to.  This sort of explains why.  I refuse to use names in the blog to protect all of those involved.  But I also know that certain people who read this will know exactly what I am talking about.

I know that I could make things easy and call said person who betrayed me some pretty awful things.  But I also know I really need to calm down and take a step back.  Look at the situation very thoroughly and figure out what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment